Monday, April 26, 2010

Ruffles, Ruffles, Everywhere!

Ruffles are everywhere! Dresses, shirts, bags, and my hats. I have received more and more requests to make a hat, but can I add a ruffle to the brim instead of the roll brim? And my answer is always "of course!" I can pretty much customize any hat, including color, flowers, antenna, and brims.

Ruffles can really change the line of a hat, they make a hat more girly, they frame a baby's face and provide a bit of shade.

So go whimisical, try a ruffle!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruffles, Ruffles, Everywhere!

0 comments
Ruffles are everywhere! Dresses, shirts, bags, and my hats. I have received more and more requests to make a hat, but can I add a ruffle to the brim instead of the roll brim? And my answer is always "of course!" I can pretty much customize any hat, including color, flowers, antenna, and brims.

Ruffles can really change the line of a hat, they make a hat more girly, they frame a baby's face and provide a bit of shade.

So go whimisical, try a ruffle!







0 comments:

Post a Comment